ABB Martine Turbocharger VTR Series Diffuser for Ship Diesel Engine
VTR series supercharger is axial-flow turbocharger, which consists
of single-stage axial-flow turbine and centrifugal compressor, and
adopts outborad supportroller bearing and self-supply system of
shaft-end centrifugal lube oil pump or gear lube oil pump. Its majo
casing can rotate freely in 15°or 30° interval according to
installation angle. Flow range of this series turbocharger is
0.5-18m3/s, compression ratio range 2.0-4.0 and total efficiency up
to 62%. Single turbocharger can satisfy requirement of 250-10000kw
high speed diesel engine. VTR turbochargers are widely used for
marine main engines, marine auxiliary machines, land-based
generating set and other application areas of diesel engines due to
their high reliability, stability and applicability.
Main Technical Parameters
Volume Technical Data
- Compressor type: centrifugal compressor
- Pressure plates: vaned diffuser type
- Compressor efficiency: up to 80%
- Turbine efficiency: up to 82%
- Total efficiency: more than 62%
- It consists of single-stage axial turbine and radial compressor
- The single unit can be matched with medium speed two &
four-Stroke diesel engine of 500-18000 kw
- The external supporting roller bearing shaft end centrifugal oil
pump or gear oil pump self- supply structure
- Gas inlet casing divide into water-cooling and uncooled two type to
satisfied with best efficiency of diesel engine. It can be achieved
under different load conditions
- The variation of turbine blade height is consistent with the
changing area of the nozzle ring
- The overall efficiency of T/C is 58%-62%, with the maximum pressure
ratio of 4.0
- It is widely used in Marine main engine and auxiliary engine for
burning heavy fuel oil
- All complete turbocharger series and spare parts provided.
- Good quality promised.
- Competitive price.
- 24-hour service available.
- One year warranty .
- Samples and Drawings are welcomed for development.
- Your professional consultant to meet your requirements.
- Certificate can be provided.
PACKING AND DELIVERY
- Plastic bag
- selling box
- carton/wooden pallet
Delivery Port in China:
- Chongqing port,
- Shanghai Port,
- Guangzhou Port,
- Ningbo Port.
- by sea,
- by air,
- by express
- by land
Questions & Answers
Q: When will you deliver the goods?
A: About one week after payment. It also depends on the quantity
and whether you need mould making.
Q: How about quality of products?
A: We strictly control every detail of the products. Each product
is inspected before leaving factory, with the top quality of China.
Q: How about price?
A: We will offer you the best and competetive price.
Q:Do you accept customized orders?
A: Yes. With design team, OEM and ODM orders are highly welcome.
Q:Which transportation do you accept?
A: DHL, FedEx, EMS etc, as for your convenience.
Q:What about payment terms?
A: T/T, L/C, PayPal and West Union are acceptable.
Q:Can you accept mould making?